- Add ftp functionality; next to the options link, a link for ftp upload of generated page.
- Problem with options and folder header links has been fixed.
- Support for livemarks. Livemarks may not be available at startup. An empty folder will then be displayed on the BookmarksHome page.
- Support for bookmarks Icons.
- The page's style is updated as you type in the style tab of the options window.
- Styles can be added, saved and selected from a drop down listbox.
- Search engines a9, dogpile, MSN and Scirus have been added.
- Problem with options and folder header links in latest FF 1.0 releases.
- Thanks to Josh Powell, the bmh-not-always-loading-properly-on-windows bug has been fixed by doing a (unnoticeable) meta refresh with bmh's url in the file chrome://bookmarkshome/content/startup.html. The homepage preference should be set to this url.
- IMPORTANT: If you want to have BookmarksHome as your home page, set the
corresponding preference to: chrome://bookmarkshome/content/startup.html.
The bookmarkshome project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2017. All rights reserved.